Tuesday 16 January 2018

LOOK AT MY NUTS.

As you can see, I have bought a lot of health foods that I have not actually eaten. Why? Because I, shamefully, like to binge on chocolate a lot more than I like to eat bland flame raisins, peanuts, almonds and dried banana. (Hence the Quality Street.)

I find, though, that if I tell you- though this blog- that I am going to do something, I pretty much do it. If I say I'm going to plank for 5 minutes, I'll do it. If I say I'm going to beat a bench press record, I beat it. Hence, I'm going to tell you at this point that I will not eat any more junk food until I've eaten all of these health foods.

This is likely to take some time.

Or maybe not. Maybe I'll make do with what snack food is available and hammer through them. No more buying chocolate, no more takeaways, no flapjack. In the meantime, I'll keep working at the gym, particularly on dips. (60 is my record.) I'll do a lot of repping out instead of trying to lift really heavy weights, a lot of burpee chin-ups and battle rope, kettlebell swings and get on the punch bag (if they fix it). I'll try to beat my dips PB and I'll try to get under 80kg. I'm currently at 83.6kg.

I'll get back to you on this when I've eaten all the nuts!

No comments: