Sunday 23 April 2017

Filth

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on


Hello.

John Bradley West, who plays Samwell Tarly in Game of Thrones, was spotted in Guilty by Association last night- not by me, mind. By a mate. I was asleep. Also Jason Momoa-
Khal Drogo in the same HBO show- was spotted by another mate in Revolution on Oxford Road.

I was in Manchester early Saturday morning, some hours earlier, where my mate pointed out Georgi Kinladze, 90's Manchester City player, in Harvey Nichols.

Never heard of any of them, personally.

Only other thing to report: I finished reading Filth by Irvine Welsh. An enjoyable tale of a corrupt policeman doing everything he can to secure a promotion, including doing over his colleagues whilst hoovering a ton of cocaine and obsessing over his ex-wife. It looks like his backstabbing ways are actually getting himself somewhere, only there's one problem- he's got a tapeworm inside of him, and it might kill him. Fun, but I felt ripped off by the big twist at the end. I preferred a lot of Welsh's other stuff over this.

A very busy Bank Holiday next weekend, in contrast to this one. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post.

No comments: