Friday 10 November 2017

We blagged our way into the Dirty Martini launch

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on


A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on


A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on


New cocktail bar Dirty Martini opens their Manchester branch to the public tonight, and Manchester Cool Bars is going!

The launch took place last night, and me and a couple of friends decided to try and get in. We only had guestlist organised for the Friday, but as we were polite and dressed well and claimed to have spoken to someone, the clipboard guy allowed us through.

The DJ blended up contemporary RnB with old skool house and garage, a unique mix helping the bar to stand out from the rest of the Peter St establishments.


It turns out singer Will Young was there!


I didn't recognise anyone in the bar, although it's possible that the VIP people may have been earlier on. And I'd know, I hammer Twitter looking for whichever reality TV star was in the club at the same time as me.

I was driving but I had a tiny sip of a friend's Chocolate Martini. Incredible.

I think I'll not drive tonight, and see what the rest of the cocktails are like!

No comments: