Monday 6 November 2017

Dirty Martini Bar Launch This Friday: Get on Guestlist with Us!

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on


New bar Dirty Martini opens on the corner of Peter St and Deansgate this Friday. In their words:

With glamorous interiors, bespoke Martinis and late night DJs, Dirty Martini will be the perfect venue for any celebration or after work cocktails. Plus get ready for the best Happy Hour in town…Featuring half price Martinis every day of the week!

I've managed to get some places on the guestlist for the opening night of the cocktail chain venue. I can't wait. Expect a star-studded affair, magicians and house music, if Youtube is anything to go by. Hurrah for that! I've arranged a meetup with Manchester Cool Bars.  There are 7 of us going so far, starting in Impossible over the road.

I'll also be making an attempt to return to Writers Connect, the creative writing feedback group that I, well, used to attend regularly. I'll be gathering ideas for #creativewednesday and #NaBloPoMo ! If you fancy giving some storytelling / critiquing a go, drop into Nexus Art Cafe on Dale St on Sunday from 1pm.

No comments: