Sunday 16 July 2017

STOP PRESS: I met Dom and Jess from Love Island.

I will allow you a moment to come to terms with that. Uber-famous stars of groundbreaking high-art docu-drama Love Island S3, Dom Lever and Jess Shears dropped into Voodoo  Birdcage Manchester, on Wednesday Night. It was a bit of a rushed meet with a large queue, but they seemed cool. I didn't have time to ask them who they think would win in a fight between a baboon and a badger, as gossip E-mag Popbitch so frequently wants to know.


I downloaded this pic fast as photos from clubs sometimes seem to disappear for some reason.

After I'd been up to meet them I got talking to some young bloke who'd been in the queue ahead of me.

I just said to her," he said, "'I tear the head off over you.'” He made the international wanking sign. She'd apparently responded by flexing her little finger in a 'small cock' gesture.

Great night, although the club could do with a bit of air con.

Minor subject change here, but doesn't home secretary Amber Rudd look like Francine from American Dad?



No comments: