Sunday 2 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017


National Poetry Writing Month has begun. The voluntary writing challenge lasts the full month of April, and contributors attempt to write 28 poems, one per day, throughout the month. Obviously, I'm late to the party, but I'm still going to give it a shot. Only, I'll be doing things a little differently this year.

I'll still check out the prompts and attempt to write a few poems. However, I'll only be uploading them, one at a time, on Wednesdays. This will, most likely, result in a backlog of poems waiting to go up on what I call #creativewednesday, my weekly creative blog post. I'll also be visiting Writers Connect to brush up on poetry, and the warmup exercises and subsequent writeups will also form part of that backlog.

I'll review this at the end of the month!

No comments: