Monday 7 November 2016

Come and Party Like Gatsby


1922. The tempo of the city had changed sharply, the buildings were higher, the parties were bigger, the morals were looser and the liquor was cheaper. The restlessness approached hysteria.

My name is Jay Gatsby. People know my name without knowing who I am. This year, I am going to be in England and I want to arrange a little party in my new residence. It would be my pleasure to welcome you as my guest. Please dress in your finest attire. The décor will be mesmerizing and the music will never stop. I have invited my best artists from all of Europe for one night full of magic and madness. Expect the unexpected.

Your old sport,
Jay Gatsby

-Party Like Gatsby
 
Get your tuxedo, your ball gown or your headpiece at the ready. Maybe watch a load of Prohibition movies if you need a little inspiration. Party Like Gatsby is an international series of 1920s- style, Great Gatsby-inspired parties that take place across the world. On Saturday, Victoria Warehouse in Trafford will host the next event. Manchester Cool Bars and Clubs are offering you the opportunity to go with like-minded people and meet new friends on this unique night. There are still regular tickets available, which is what our group has purchased. We're meeting first in the similarly-themed Albert's Schloss on Peter St- a large steinhaus-style bar with retro-themed stage shows, live music and elegant vintage décor. From 9pm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my review here j6h53s9j54 louis vuitton replica handbags replica kipling bags c9q88z1e83 replica bags koh samui gucci replica v5l90v2h91 replica bags in china image source x1n83z5s41 bag replica high quality best replica bags online 2018 q2h43d8p73

shethas said...

f0t09y3a95 a6x45z3g09 y0e15n8h59 o9u76s8n35 u4e97b4z67 p0g89p0z80