Monday 12 October 2015

Prospective Mondays


Friday: The Milton Club hosts La Notte Mondaine Masquerade Party, a night of French and Italian style, with masked performers, canapes, a complimentary cocktail on arrival and a live violinist. All of this plays out to the backdrop of RnB and Deep House until 4am. Tickets are going fast.

I'll be there with Manchester Social Group. Join us!

Saturday: Kazakh middleweight WBA and IBO champ and absolute powerhouse Gennady Golovkin takes on Canadian David Lemieux. Golovkin's punching power is bound to draw in big viewing figures.


I'll catch up on it later, though: Saturday night is party night. And this week I'm at Sankeys' opening party with Party People – Manchester. Some other friends are also going to be there, and I'm hoping to make a few introductions. Sankeys is one of Manchester's longest-running and most prolific dance clubs, and is known for playing host to some of the biggest names in the field. I saw Armand Van Helden there in 2004. This time he's back, along with Basement Jaxx and Crystal Waters. There are still tickets....

To round off the week, why not a pint in Manchester's newest beer hall, Albert's Schloss? The MEN had a sneak peek earlier this week. The unit on Peter Street might be remembered as Brannigans, or more recently as the second room in Albert Hall's club nights. On Sunday it reopens as Manchester's newest (only?) Bavarian beer house. I'm not a beer drinker myself but the food looks good.

Tweet me to get your event listed for free.

No comments: