Friday 4 April 2014

Who's Having NaPoWriMo?


National Poetry Writing Month is upon us again, and we are already 4 days into this month-long creative writing extravaganza. I'll slam one of my literary fingers deep into this steaming pie whilst it's hot.

The NaPoWriMo site offers daily writing prompts, creative starting points from which to churn out an insightful rhyme, a striking haiku or a salacious sonnet. I'll have a dabble with these suggestions, whilst also digging deep into the annals of my hard drive to dish out some old unpublished poems. Let's see if I can lever them into any online magazines. This, along with the Splits Month and the writeup of this mysterious and stupidly long blogging project will leave me a busy mofo.

Who else is oiling their verbal gears? Get involved!

No comments: