Saturday 12 April 2014

Manchester's Finest in Entourage


Last night I hit Entourage nightclub in Manchester's Printworks for Manchester's Finest, a night of local-based house music.

Here's old skool DJ and former Key 103 presenter Stu Allen 


I used to listen to his shows like this one on Key 103 in about 1996, so it was great to see him finally play.

90s dance music icon Rozalla performed an impressive but short 2-song PA.


Apologies for being a short-arse and not being able to see my camera's viewfinder as I filmed over my head.

Also working the decks were John Fitz, Adam Guy, Nick Hussey, Lewis Barlow, Shaun Lever, Fash, Stef Xiros and residents Bini, Danny Woods and Andy Finn.

Brilliant music and atmosphere, if you'll excuse the odd stalker-ish weird woman staring at me from the other side of the dance floor all night. Hey, no night is perfect.

This appears to be a monthly night with the next event held on Friday 2nd May. Performing will be garage act Sweet Female Attitude and Old Skool producer Pianoman. My plan is to be there.

No comments: