Tuesday 3 December 2013

Book Month


Over the last three years I've been to an array of book signings and met a number of authors and celebrities who've released books. Most of these encounters I've blogged about on this site. I picked up signed copies of these books at these events and now have a pretty heavy pile of unread novels and autobiographies stuffed into storage boxes, along with other books that I've found at Oxfam and the like.

I'm running out of space for these books, and fast. My unread books are in one cupboard, my read books in another to avoid confusion. So, for the next month, I'm going to attempt to read as many short books as possible- partly because I love reading, and partly to free up some space.

I'll make this a “finishing line” project, and keep my nose buried until 3rd January.

No comments: