Friday 11 October 2013

Ibiza: Day 8

21st

Woke up after having virtually no sleep. Thankfully I wasn't the one driving to the airport.

Ibiza was fantastic, and even if you're not a big dance music fan you'd still love the island for its countryside, restaurants and beaches. I think renting a remote villa made transport a little difficult, although it was a damned good-looking place. There's probably countless things I'm forgetting to put in here, and there are certainly things that happened that aren’t my business to say, but Ibiza- I can safely say- is the only place I've been to and, afterwards, felt I MUST visit again. There's enough to do out there to keep you busy for at least two weeks, but whether your body- or your bank account- can handle being out there that long is another matter.

Oh, by the way, here's Deadmaus

No comments: