Sunday 10 March 2013

Three Strikes: Week 15


Massive improvements this week.

Abs machine, 50 reps with 3 additional discs: up 1 notch
10 minute run: up 5 speeds. I'm amazed at how fast I'm running at the moment.
Cable crunch with the rope handle: up 1 notch.
Prediction: within a month, I'll have the kind of abs I had before I moved out of my parents in 2010 and ate rubbish for weeks on end.

The fact that I'm getting 7 personal bests in a week shows that the Magnum protein shake, which I've been taking for nearly a month now, is working. A GP once told me that protein shakes are a waste of money. Clearly, they're not. But then, that GP told me a LOT of things. I once spent £40 on 4 pills, that I had absolutely no need for, under his advice. Lesson: don't believe everything you're told.

Due partly to cracking through the Hairy Dieters cookbook, I'm eating better, toning up at the gym and feeling pretty fucking positive, it must be said.

No comments: