Sunday 17 February 2013

Three Strikes: Week 12


When people want to know what screenwriting is all about, I have a
stock answer: It's simple- it's telling exciting stories about exciting people
in an exciting form. That's all there is to it.

-The Tools of Screenwriting, David Howard and Edward Mabley

Things are coming together. My work hours have changed. I'm now doing more full days. Less travelling. More working with public. More time to fill on other days. Happier.

I've spent the week reading up on screenplay advice and searching websites. I've rewritten a synopsis. My self-imposed deadline for my Screenplay Month is Thursday. I think a bit more reading is all I'm going to manage. Full details to follow.

I've started on the protein shakes!



This is the vanilla flavour Magnum. I've been taking it after every gym session. If you want to give it a shot, Magnum is the best value. I've found it tastes better mixed with milk as opposed to water. I'd also suggest you clean out your protein shaker straight away after drinking, before it stinks out your house.

Since 11/2 I've continued to improve at the gym.

10-minute run up 4 speeds
Abs machine, doing 50 reps with three discs in addition to the weight plates- I've set a good personal best and then beaten it.

So these things are moving forward. Aside from a complete absence of nights out and a terrible bout of insomnia, all is well in the Tuckeyverse...

2 comments:

aliciagilmore said...




Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341