Sunday 18 March 2012

Published: The Mix



I don't normally like rom-roms, so the chances of me writing one of my own was ridiculously slim. But sometimes, and idea comes in an unusual form. I came up with this short screenplay some time around 2001, but I didn't pull my thumb out and finish a draft until last year. It took me a while to convince myself I could write a believeable female character, and that I could take a funny idea and turn it into dialogue that would still make people laugh. But anyway- funny or not, it's complete, and it has found its way into Eskimo Pie magazine. Check it out.

Oh, by the way, if you like Sandra Bullock style rom coms, this is not for you. I don't want to spoil any surprises, but this is an ADULT story. Read on if you dare.

1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341