Saturday 2 July 2011

Blogger Buzz: Announcing Blogger Mobile Templates


Look at the bottom of this post. Can you see the "B" symbol? That's the "Blog This" button. I've just clicked this symbol, which was displayed on another site. (Of course, you can't see this if you're reading it on a syndicated site. Only on powerisastateofmind.blogspot.com.) Click it yourself if you have a Blogger account. Or maybe check out the other buttons.

Anyway. I blogged this because now, Power is a State of Mind is now easier to view on mobile phones. I've had a few page views through phones, so this is good news.

But don't just take my word for it. Here's Blogger's own blog, Blogger Buzz, explaining more. (This is the blog entry on which I clicked the "Blog This" button.)

Blogger Buzz: Announcing Blogger Mobile Templates: "Posted by Jiho Han, Software Engineer A few months ago we introduced mobile templates to Blogger in Draft . Today, we’re excited to announ..."

No comments: